Blinds are presented in two basic styles, horizontal and vertical.
Horizontal styles are available with aluminum slats, wood slats or faux wood slats. These blinds are offered in various slat widths, in differing spacing between slats, with numerous head rail options, and in a vast range of colors.
Vertical blind styles offer almost as many options and colors as horizontal blinds, and are available in numerous fabrics and in PVC vanes.
Head rails are offered both with and without valances and with baton or cord draw traversing mechanisms.
Horizontal blinds (mini-blinds) have become a standard in the window covering industry. These blinds are no longer limited to 1" wide aluminum slat material, but are also now available in ½", 1", 2" and custom made slats up to 5" in width.
Head rail options have also increased, with this accessory now offering integral valances and hidden installation brackets.
- Available Motorized or Manual
- Motorized blinds can be controlled by Building management, simple switches or Home Automation Controllers
- Slats offered in many different widths, from ½" wide to 5" wide
- Huge assortment of styles and colors
- Many decorative options are offered
- Specialty shapes including angle tops and arches
- Vinyl (PVC) slat material is also available
- All blinds meet the ANSI Standard for child safety