Roller Shades are a superior choice to add a touch of fashion and style to any living area.
For a “utilitarian modern look,” choose a solar sun screen fabric.
For a “more traditional look,” choose one of our various decorative or cloth fabrics.
Open by winding around a tube, and thus only available in a flat style.
Roller shade lift hardware systems include spring tension, chain operator, crank mechanism, and motorized.
Motorized solar sun screen shades with programmable controls are perfect for clerestory windows, large openings and exterior applications. Integrated packages of motorized shades and lighting controls offer a one-touch solution to light control.
Solar shades utilizing sunscreen fabrics offer light-filtering qualities that diffuse light, reduce glare and control solar heat gain yet maintain excellent outward visibility.
Sunscreen shades reduce the fading of textiles and interior furnishings by significantly blocking harmful UV rays.
Three basic factors – density (openness factor), weave, and color – determine the performance of the fabrics, and ultimately what fabric is best suited for your application.
- Available Motorized or Manual
- Motorized shades can be controlled by Building Management Systems, Home Automation
- Controllers, simple switches or wireless remote control
- Continuous cord loop lift system standard
- Fire rated (pass NFPA 701) fabrics
- Presented in myriad styles and colors
- Openness factors from 1% to 14%
- Lighter color fabrics reflect more light and illuminate the interior.
- Darker fabrics absorb more light and provide a superb view to the outside.
- Sustainable and Greenguard Certified fabrics
- Various valance types and fascia are available to hide the roller
- All shades meet the ANSI Standard for child safety